Frequently Asked Questions
1. “What is your minimum order requirement?”
- Read about our minimum order quantities and pricing
2. “What is the typical order production time?”
- Learn about our typical project timelines
3. “Can I get a sample?”
- Random samples are sent on a memo basis.
- Pre-production samples take approximately 4 – 5 weeks, please inquire for pricing.
4. “Where do you ship from?”
- Our shipping point for U.S. orders is Blaine, Washington, ZIP code 98230.
- All Canadian orders ship FOB Vancouver, Canada.
- We do not charge extra for duties, taxes, brokerage etc, however our team will advise accordingly if tariffs apply.
5. “What are your payment terms?”
- All orders require a 50% deposit at time of order, balance due net 7 days of receipt of goods unless a prior arrangement is in place.
- There is a 0%, +5% over/under run tolerance with all off shore orders.
6. “Is there a different price for larger sizes?”
- Standard pricing is for sizes up to and including XL.
- Add 10% For XXL.
- Add 20% for 3XL & 4XL.
- Add 30% and for 5XL and larger.
- Add 15% for Tall sizes.
Have a question that isn’t answered above?
Let us know and we’ll be happy to respond as soon as we can.
Get in touch
Frequently asked Questions
Answers to common questions
A new chapter in our story
Browse the current edition and back issues